The Chinese government, is providing scholarship opportunities to Students from Africa and developing Countries to pursue Masters programme in China. Interested applicants are for Masters courses in any of the following institutions;
The scholarship will cover the cost related to teaching and the administration of the university and the living expenses of the students from the fund of the foreign aid, supervising thesis.
- The cost related to teaching includes tuition, teaching materials, field trips and study tours.
- The basic living expenses include the accommodation, living allowances, the one-time settlement fee, and the medical insurance. Of which, the 3000 RMB of settlement fee will be given to the students in one time.
- The living allowances (36000 RMB/year for Master students and 42000RMB/year for Doctor students) will be given to the students on a monthly basis. All the other funds will be managed by the university or Chinese
Who Can Apply?
- be Africans
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have a desire to play transformative roles in Africa
- be proficient in English Language
- not be more than 32years
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the official scholarship website at the end of this post and click on their desired university to see application details.
Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae including education, work experiemce and publications if any
- Certified copies of relevant Certificates, transcripts and personal details page of national passport (at least 6 months validity)
- Clear, coloured passport photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees, one professional referee
- Health certificate
The deadline for this scholarship application is 30th June 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information