The Federal Polytechnic, Bida, BIDAPOLY 2017/2018 HND Admission has been announced by the mangement of the polytechnic. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic BIDA (BIDAPOLY) Higher National Diploma Programme (HND) for the 2017/2018 academic session in the under-listed programmes.
Available Programmes For BIDAPOLY 2017/2018 HND Admission
Two year full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows;
A) SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
Department of Biological Sciences
ii) Environmental Biology
iv) Biology /Microbiology.
Department of Chemical Sciences
iii) Chemistry/ Biochemistry
iv) Biochemistry /Microbiology.
Department of Hospitality Management
i) Hospitality Management.
Department of Physics
i) Physics/ Electronics.
Department of Statistics
B) SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Department of Business Administration and Management
i) Business Administration and Management.
Department of Marketing
Department of Public Administration
i) Public Administration.
C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:
i. Farm Power and Machinery
ii. Post-Harvest Technology
iii. Soil and Water Engineering.
Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
i) Chemical Engineering.
Department of Civil Engineering Technology
i. Civil Engineering.
Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:
i. Electronics and Telecommunication
ii. Power and Machines.
Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:
i. Plant Engineering
ii. Manufacturing Engineering.
D) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Department of Architectural Technology
i) Architectural Technology.
Department of Building Technology
i) Building Technology.
Department of Estate Management and Valuation
i) Estate Management and Valuation.
Department of Quantity Surveying
i) Quantity Surveying.
Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
i) Surveying and Geo-informatics.
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
i) Urban and Regional Planning.
E) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance
i) Banking and Finance.
F) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science
i) Computer Science.
Department of Mass Communication
i) Mass Communication.
Department of Office Technology and Management
i) Office Technology and Management.
BIDAPOLY 2017/2018 HND Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for Higher National Diploma Programmes for specified field are:-
- The National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits at SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.
- A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).
- All Graduands (Except that of Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida to ease consideration of their admission requests.
- Graduands of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida must present original statement of result at the point of screening.
How To Apply For BIDAPOLY 2017/2018 HND Admission
- All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Form online by using different options of payment as described on the portal, and pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only (excluding transaction charge) to the Federal Polytechnic, Bida.
- All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the application portal only. After which, the link to fill form would be deactivate.
- The Federal Polytechnic, Bida online form site is fedpolybida.edu.ng. For further documentation, please follow the procedures for filling the form online.
BIDAPOLY 2017/2018 HND Admission Deadline
The closing date/application deadline for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2017.
NOTE: The Print link is deactivated when you have not made successful payment in the portal.