Farleigh Dickinson University, United State of America (USA) is offering the FDU International Scholarships for students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree studies in the university. The university offers a range of merit scholarships for our international undergraduate students.
Host Institution(s): Farleigh Dickinson University in USA
Level/Field(s) of study: Bachelors and Masters degrees in any subject
Scholarship value: Up to $24,000 every year.
Eligibility: Generally, the scholarships are based;
- On academic merit
- SAT/ACT not required
- Renewable up to four years
Only candidates who have submitted a complete FDU course application will be considered. Scholarships are renewable each year based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU.
How to Apply: Interested applicants are to apply for admission to the school via this link: FDU online application portal Upon submission of the application and all required supporting documents, students will be automatically considered for scholarships. The application deadline for Spring (January) Semester: December 1, 2022.
- Must submit a complete FDU application for admission
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.fdu.edu/admissions/international/scholarships/