The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government National Scholarship Award and Sustainable Development Goals Awards (SDG) for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, ND/HND and NCE Students in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Value of Scholarship
The Scholarship award is for the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance;
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD/SDG ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (Undergraduates, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Note: SDG Scholarship is for Girls only while the NA scholarship is for both male and female.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: NA/SDGs
The scholarship are tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
i. Institutional charges and fees and
ii. For Personal maintenance;
iii. SDGs Scholarship is for female only.
COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-medicals
E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
F. Entrepreneural Studies,
H. Environmental Sciences
How To Apply for Federal Government NA/SDG Scholarship:
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education portal via; http://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/28527
- Supply a valid email address and password on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” form to register. If you have registered, you can access the application form using the same email and password through the “Log In” form.
- Please note that you are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary before the application deadline.
- Be informed that all asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” links on both the top and bottom of the form.
- After completing the form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy;
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
Printed Copy should be endorsed (signed and stamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution.
Submit one set of the printed and endorsed forms at the venue of the interviews
NOTE/ Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
Venue of Interview:
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for accreditation a day to the date scheduled for examination.
Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various JAMB CBT centres with the following attachments:
i. Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
ii. Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
iii. Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
iv. State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
v. Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
vi. Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
Application Deadline: Deadline is December 6th, 2019.
During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following their Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and a specific JAMB CBT centre will be assigned to them within the venue as stated below.
|1.||NORTH – WEST||SOKOTO
|2.||NORTH- EAST||ADAMAWA BAUCHI||YOLA, BAUCHI|
|3.||NORTH-CENTRAL||FCT KWARA||BWARI ILORIN|
|4.||SOUTH –WEST||OYO ONDO||IBADAN AKURE|
|5.||SOUTH- SOUTH||DELTA RIVER||ASABA P/HARCOURT|
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
ii. Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
iii. [email protected]
For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004
Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very close to them
TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY
PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!