IMSU Admission list for 2018/2019 academic session has been released on the school portal. All aspirants who applied for the 2018/2019 academic session are hereby informed that the full merit list has been uploaded in the school portal.
Applicants are advised to go and check their admission status on the school’s website. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the school’s website.
How To Check IMSU Admission List
- Visit www.imsu.edu.ng
- Scroll to the prospective students’ session
- Click on admission status
- Enter reg number and select academic year..
- Generate an invoice and proceed to the bank
- After paying to the bank, you can then revisit the IMSU admission checking portal to check your admission status
Note: The admission checking PIN is sold at IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank for N1, 200.
Candidates are advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE