The University of Cambridge has opened application window for all scholarships that require you to apply to the University of Cambridge via the normal online application form, and most scholarships that require you to apply by the relevant deadline.
- Undergraduate: 15th October 2018, 6.00 pm (UK time). However, there are some exceptions. If you are applying for undergraduate study and wish to be interviewed in China, Malaysia or Singapore, the deadline is 20th September 2018.
- PostGraduate: Some deadlines are as early as mid-November (LLM Law) and there will be two general course deadlines of 5th December 2018 and 3rd January 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Cambridge, UK
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Eligibility: These are guidelines on eligibility for scholarships that are available from the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust:
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust.
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation.
- To find out more about your fee status, see information on the University’s web pages for undergraduates and for postgraduates.
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD).
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Duration of Program: Duration of candidates program
Please apply by the relevant deadline set for entry to your particular course and complete the ‘Funding’ section in the online in order to be considered for funding.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the online scholarship page.Share This Post