Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Change of course and institution and correction of data portal for 2023 UTME candidates has commenced. Candidates can proceed with their change of course and institution as well as data correction.
All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course, institution or their bio-data details can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre. You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
What You Should Know Before You Proceed With JAMB 2023 Change of Course/Institution & Data Correction
- You are required to verify the usual cut-off mark for your school of choice to make sure they do not have a very high cut-off mark.
- You can change all the courses and institutions at the same time if you want.
- Once you make your changes and submit. You can not change again. So go through your selections and ensure it is what you want before submitting
- Ensure that the course you are changing to is in line with your UTME subject combination. If you select a course that is not in line with your subject combination, you will be disqualified from admission. Please use the JAMB Brochure to verify.
- Also, ensure the course you are changing to is available in your institution of choice. You can equally use the JAMB Brochure to verify that.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The change of course and institution will attract a fee of 2,500. (the accredited centre that will help you with the changes will likely charge an extra fee.)
- Only Approved JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to make these changes.
- Payment can be done via Remita before proceeding to the Centres.
Note: You MUST pay with your JAMB account created on JAMB Portal. Paying via another account will render your required service tied to the paying account.
- Step 1- Log into the JAMB efacility website
- Step 2- Open the menu tab on your jamb profile
- Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
- Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or by bank.
Candidates are advised to proceed to a JAMB accredited centre for this process. We understand that the cost is N2,500 plus addtional charges the CBT centre will charge.
Below Are The Number Of Times Candidates Can Effect Changes On Each Data
You can perform correction for the following data group (Kindly make Payment here and visit the nearest CBT Centre for correction.)
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can be done more than once but with separate payments)
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.