Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Change of course and institution and correction of data portal for 2019 UTME candidates has commenced. Candidates can be able to change their courses and institution as well as data correction.
All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course, institution or their bio-data details can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre.
You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
What You Should Know Before You Proceed With JAMB 2019 Change of Course/Institution & Data Correction
- You are required to verify the usual cut-off mark for your school of choice to make sure they do not have a very high cut-off mark.
- You can change all the courses and institutions at the same time if you want.
- Once you make your changes and submit. You can not change again. So go through your selections and ensure it is what you want before submitting
- Ensure that the course you are changing to is in line with your UTME subject combination. If you select a course that is not in line with your subject combination, you will be disqualified from admission. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.
- Also ensure you the course you are changing to is available in your institution of choice. You can equally use the JAMB Brochure to verify that.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The change of course and institution will attract a fee of 2,500. (the accredited centre that will help you with the changes will likely charge an extra fee.)
- Only Approved JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to make these changes.
- Payment can be done via Remita before proceeding to the Centres.
Note: You MUST pay with your JAMB account created on JAMB Portal. Paying via another account will render your required service tied to the paying account.
Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank.
You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
After paying N2,500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
For addresses of JAMB offices nationwide, CLICK HERE
Below Are The Number Of Times Candidates Can Effect Changes On Each Data
You can perform correction for the following data group (Kindly make Payment here and visit the nearest CBT Centre for correction.)
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can be done more than once but with separate payments)
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.