The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB in response to the issue of candidates unable to print their ePINs or candidates having invalid ePINs has provided 5 simple steps to get JAMB ePIN online through the JAMB website.
To get JAMB ePIN online you must be one of the following categories of candidates;
- JAMB Candidates who have made payment to the bank but for one reason or the other have not been able to get their ePINS.
- JAMB Candidates who had made payment but were issued Invalid ePINs
- JAMB Candidates who lost their ePINs before they were able to complete their registration on JAMB portal.
IMPORTANT: You can now make payment and get your JAMB ePIN without going to the bank. CLICK HERE to see how.
5 Simple Steps To Get JAMB ePIN Online After Payment
If after payment you were not shown your JAMB ePIN and it was not sent to your email, just follow these steps to get it;
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Home
- Provide your email Address and password to Login
- Click The Sales Of Form Tab at the Left Hand Side Of The Portal
- Select The UTME Examination Tab To View The Pin Vending Details and Pin.
- You Can Print It Out By Clicking on the Print Receipt Tab.