FUDutse Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application cost, deadline for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is from 160 and above. Deadline is 12th August, 2018. Screening Holds 13-18th August, 2018. Details below;
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice Institution for the 2018/2019 admissions that the Online Registration/Payment for the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening will commence on Monday, 30th July, 2018.
FUDutse Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2018 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). CLICK HERE to see departmental cut-off marks
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) is not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2018 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
Eligible UTME and DE candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening at Federal University DutseCampus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening which will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) platform are as follows:
Online Registration and Payment
The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Monday, 30th July, 2018 and close on Sunday, 12th August, 2018 at 12 midnight.
Post UTME Aptitude Test
The Post UTME Aptitude Test for UTME candidates will commence on Monday, 13th August, 2018 and end on Saturday, 18th August, 2018 at the University Campus.
NOTE that Date and Time to report for the Aptitude Test will be indicated on the Examination slip of each candidate upon successful completion of the online Registration/Payment.
Direct Entry (DE) Screening
Direct Entry (DE) candidates are exempted from the aptitude test but would come for Screening from Wednesday, 8th to Saturday, 11th August, 2018. They should report to the respective Faculties/Departments of their chosen courses in the University Campus on a date convenient to them within the scheduled four (4) days of the exercise (8th – 11th August, 2018).
FUDutse Post-UTME Screening Registration/ Payment Procedure
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal-http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR POST-UTME APTITUDE TEST/SCREENING
- UTME Candidates should come to the Aptitude Test Venue with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), and Examination Slip.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should report to the Screening Venues at the Faculties/Departments with Evidence of Payment (Remita Receipt), Acknowledgement Slip and original copies of academic credentials.
Any UTME and DE Candidate who fails to appear for the Aptitude Test/Screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 session.
Bukar Usman, FCIA
REGISTRARShare This Post