FUDutse Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application cost, deadline for 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is from 160 and above. Registration period: Monday 14th Dec, 2020 – Sunday 17th Jan, 2021. Details below;
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice Institution for the 2020/2021 admissions that the Online Registration/Payment for the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening will commence on Monday 14th Dec, 2020 and ends on Sunday 17th Jan, 2021.;
FUDutse Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2020 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). CLICK HERE to see departmental cut-off marks
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of five (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) is not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
Eligible UTME and DE candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening at Federal University DutseCampus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening which will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) platform are as follows:
4. Registration Procedure:
Candidates are required to
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE Portal: https://www.putme.fud.edu.ng
- Login with UTME/DE Registration Number and the State of Origin
- Update Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, L.G.A as it is on UTME/DE Registration Slip
- Generate Invoice and Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR Number)
- Using the RRR NUMBER to pay N2,000.00 PUTME/DE Online Screening Fee
- Using any Acceptable Debit Card or Pay at any Commercial Bank Nationwide, including FLD Microfinance Bank
- Update WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Result (not more than two sittings) as well as A’Level Result where Applicable
- Scan and Update Genuine and Authentic Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level Result and recent Passport Photograph
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
All Candidates should Print the Following:
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB/UTME Verification of Result/Registration Slip
For more information or clarification, Candidates can visit the PUTME Portal for live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All Candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level Result on the JAMB Website
7. Candidates are to adhere strictly to the closing date of the Online Screening as there would be no window for Extension.