The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Acceptance fee payment procedure and the amount to be paid for 2020/2021 admitted students have been published.
The Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 academic session has been published. All newly admitted students of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) are to follow the procedure to pay their acceptance fees and complete registration for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Newly admitted student can now log in with your new student ID and password to pay acceptance fee
The acceptance fee for all courses is N64,500
AAU Acceptance Fee/Registration Procedure
- 1. Login at aaue.waeup.org/login with your new generated I.D and Password (E1113…..)
- 2. Click on menu
- 3. Click on Payment
- 4. Click on “Add current session Payment ticket”
- 5. Open the payment category box
- 6. Select “Acceptance Fee include Additional Fee”
- 7. Click on “Create Ticket”
- 8. Click on “Pay Via Interswitch”