Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidate into the JUPEB programme of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State for the 2018/2019 Academic session. Highly successful candidate, after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board [JUPEB] are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes of the University through Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB].
The JUPEB Programme of AAUA will provide an intensive one year programme teaching subjects in line with JUPEP Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings.
1. Accounting\Business Studies\Economics
4. Business Studies\Economics\Government
9. Chemistry/ Physics/Mathematics
10. CRK/ Government/ Yoruba
11. CRS/ Govt/Literature
AAUA JUPEB Admission Requirements
A minimum of five (5) Credits (English Language, Mathematics, and three relevant subjects) obtained in not more than two sittings at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
AAUA Procedure For Completing JUPEB Application Form
1. Pay the sum of #11,000 through Remita
2. On the prospective students menu, Click on JUPEB
3. Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of the study for Direct Entry Admission
4. Complete the application form, all enquiries are to be made to DLC: 08031549787
– M.S AYERUN