Abia State University, ABSU 1st and 2nd Batch admission list for the 2019/2020 session is out on the school’s website. The list contains names of candidates offered admission (1st Batch) into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University.
At the moment, the list of admitted candidates can only be accessed via JAMB Portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check ABSU Admission List on School Website
- Candidates are to visit: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column.
- Click on login and proceed to view your admission status.
How to Check ABSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Note: The Admission List is not yet on the school’s website. When it is uploaded, candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
Candidates are also advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Please be properly guided.