ACEONDO Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost and all relevant details for the 2020/2021 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180 for degree courses and 140 for NCE courses. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is January 17th, 2021. Full details below;
This is to inform the general public that the sale of forms for admission into the NCE, Direct Entry and UTME Degree programmes of the Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo has commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The College invites the following categories of the candidate to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
i. For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
ii. For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks
iii. For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points and Two (2) Merit passes in their NCE final examination.
i. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
ii. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, Ile-Ife) for the Degree programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE programme, before applying.
iii. Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to click here to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
1. click here
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results as applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are properly completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS
The deadline for the submission of the application form which should be done online is January 17th, 2021.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to [email protected] or
visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng: 08153461371,09091574554, 09074031412, 08089119566