The College invites the following categories of candidates to obtain its POST UTME screening forms:
i. Degree Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks
ii. Direct Entry (DE) Programmes: Candidates who possess a minimum of 7 points and at least one (1) Merit Pass in their course of study.
iii. NCE Programme: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 120 marks;
Adult and Non-Formal Education
Fine and Applied Art
Physical Health Education
Candidates should please note:
a. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo as their institution of first Choice.
b. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme before applying.
Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copies of their NCE results and transcripts to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise after the payment of non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 via Etranzact or REMITA at any Commercial Bank. You can also pay online using your Debit or Credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed:
1. Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law Enforcement Agencies and his/her admission would be withdrawn.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled
6. Cross-check your entries properly
7. Submit your application form
8. Print-out the post UTME screening slip
9. Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
10. Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address (es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
Deadline for the submission of forms
The deadline for the submission of applicants’ form which should be done online is Sunday, 5th December, 2021
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658-0030, 08035985932 and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: admission[email protected] or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng
O.O. Fakorede (Mrs)