ACEONDO Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, appliucation cist and all relevant details for the 2018/2019 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180 for degree courses and 150 for NCE courses. Application cost is N2000. Deadline is September 9th, 2018. Full details below;
The College invites the following categories of candidate to obtain its Post UTME Screening Form:
i. For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
ii. For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 150 marks
iii. For Direct Entry (DE):Candidates who possess a Minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination
ACEONDO Post-UTME 2018/2019 SCreening Eligibility
i. Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First or Second Choice.
ii. Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of First or Second Choice and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First and/or Second Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo before applying.
How To Apply For ACEONDO Post-UTME 2018/2019 Screening
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net
to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College's portal after payment has been confirmed.
1. Visit http://aceondo.net
2. Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
3. Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
4. Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
5. Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
6. Cross-check your entries properly.
7. Submit your application form.
8. Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF POST-UTME FORMS ONLINE
The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is Sunday, 09 September, 2018.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers and/or send email to this address: [email protected] or visit the College website: www.aceondo.edu.ng: 09024890712, 08087464794, 08035841342 .
O.O. Fakorede (Mrs.)