ADSU Postgraduate Admission Form: The postgraduate school of the Adamawa State University (ADSU) has announced the sales of its admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi postgraduate programmes (PGD, M.Sc, MBA/MPA, Ph.D and MTRA) for the 2022/2023 academic session
Candidates are to check ADSU Postgraduate courses HERE
How to Apply ADSU Postgraduate Admission:
Interested applicants should pay appropriate fee in respect of the intended Postgraduate programmes as follows:-
- i. PGD & M.Sc = N11,000.00
- ii. MBA/MPA = N16,000.00
- iii. Ph.D = N21,000.00
- iv. MTRA = N16,000.00
B. Payment should be made on line through the University Portal United Bank for Africa (UBA PLC) Account No. = 1003184720
- Firstly, go to ADSU Postgraduate admission application portal at http://pgadsu.admissions.cloud
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Finally, you will be redirected to the login page.
You can now login and start your online ADSU PG form purchase/payment.
C. Present evidence of payment to the Secretary Postgraduate School and Collect application forms.
D. Submit completed ADSU postgraduate application form to the Secretary Postgraduate School on or before 21st December, 2018.
For further information, contact the Secretary Postgraduate School or call – 08057346135, 08032850820, 08039400864, 07035971102, 08069319904.