The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Online School Fees payment procedure has been published by the management following the lunched of the online payment platform. Henceforth. students will be able to pay their school fees online without stress.
This will help reduce long queues usually witnessed whenever students go to the bank to pay their fees as well as reduce the need to go long distances by students just to pay school fees because of the non-availability of banks within the University environs.
The AKSU Online School Fees Payment Procedure is as follows;
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Enter your Registration number & access code to login to your account.
- Click payment on the dashboard
- Select the payment type, the level & the payment policy
- Select the mobile payment option.
- On the Bank IT Platform select your bank name
- Enter your Account number
- Click submits.
- On the next page; fill the form with your Account details (i.e First name, last name, Email.
- Create your passcode.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone then enter the OTP given and click confirm payment.
- Print the acknowledgement slip and proceed to the portal for your course registration