This is to inform all the candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for 2022/2023 academic year.
Online applications are invited from all qualified 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates for admission into various Undergraduate programmes in the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Only UTME candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above, are eligible to apply for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes, as indicated below;
FACULTIES & (DEPARTMENTS)
Faculty of Agriculture (Agricultural Economics & Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science)
Faculty of Arts (English, History & International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies)
Faculty of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics and Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology)
Faculty of Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Integrated Science, Education Mathematics, Education Physics)
Faculty of Engineering (Agricultural Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
Faculty of Management Sciences (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing)
Faculty of Physical Sciences (Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Computer Science, Physics)
Faculty of Social Sciences (Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology)
The University portal for online registration will open from Monday, 5th September,2022 to Friday, 14th October, 2022. Interested candidates are advised to register before the deadline. Candidates who fail to register within the Registration period Will not be considered for admission
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2022/2023 SCREENING EXERCISE
1. 2022 UTME Result slip
2. 2022 DE Registration Slip (Direct Entry applicants only).
3. A-level, NCE, ND, HND certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Certificate of Origin.
6. Certificate of Medical Fitness from an approved Government Hospital.
7. AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2022)
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
1. Visit portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Click on “START NOW”
3. Click on “Enroll”
4. Click on PUTME
5. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
6. Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
7. Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges)
Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
8. Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2022 UTME Result Slip, 2022 DE Registration Details Slip with A-level, NCE, ND or HND certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
9. Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
10. After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
Candidates who do not register for the 2022/2023 Post-UTME E-screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB
Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
Dr. Ebi G. Eno-Ibanga