The COOU (ANSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check COOU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
How To Check COOU Admission List On School Portal
- Visit: https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Conform your JAMB Registration Number by providing it again in the required Column
- Click “Submit” to view your admission status