The COOU (ANSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded on school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates have been made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check COOU Admission List On School Portal
- Visit: https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Conform your JAMB Registration Number by providing it again in the required Column
- Click “Submit” to view your admission status
How to Check COOU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.