ANSU Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Cut-of mark is 170. Total cost is N4,950. Deadline is August 16th. See full registration details below;
UPDATE: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (formerly Anambra State University) hereby notifies candidates who wish to register for her 2018 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise, as advertised earlier of the amendment in the advertised Registration Fee for the Screening Exercise.
- Henceforth, candidates are required to register at the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, on payment of the Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, at any branch of these designated banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
- Candidates who had registered for the Screening Exercise before now should not re-register, as their data had been captured by the University.
- Every other information on the Screening Exercise remains as earlier advertised.
- Candidates who had paid in excess of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) based on the earlier advertisement should seek refund from the University, through the University Portal, coou.edu.ng. at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/PUTME/JambStudentAccountDetails.aspx
ANSU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, formerly Anambra State University, hereby invites 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate, who chose the university as first choice university and scored 170 or above in the 2018 UTME Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME) Exercise.
ANSU Post-UTME Screening Application Procedure:
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of Four thousand nine hundred and fifty naira (N4,950.00) only comprising Screening fees, two thousand naira (N2,000.00); Processing fee, one thousand naira (N1,000.00); Bank charges, four hundred naira (N400.00); Remita charges, five hundred and fifty naira (N550.00); and fee for Accessing of Result, one thousand naira (N1,000.00). Candidates are required to further do the following:
- Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and GSM numbers while completing the online registration.
Candidates who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email and Passport photographs on their registration form shall be disqualified from the screening process.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: Direct Entry candidates should adhere to the Method of Registration as above, as they complete the Direct Entry Registration Form online.
ANSU Post-UTME Screening Closing Date:
The window for Online Registration for the Screening Exercise shall close at midnight, on Thursday, 16th August,2018. Candidate shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM number: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.