This is to inform all candidates who choose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi as their university of first choice for 2023/2024 admission and scored 165 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry (DE) candidates that they are to visit the university website via portal.abtu.edu.ng/screening and update their bio-data as follows:
How to Apply for ATBU Post-UTME:
- Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number with JAMB registration Number as Username and ‘password’ as default password
- Proceed to make a payment of N2,000 only as the online screening fee into ABTU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Fill in the relevant information in the required fields, in case of awaiting result(s) ‘AR’ should be indicated in the appropriate grade area and attach a recent passport size photograph.
- Download the online screening acknowledgement slip for purpose of physical screening
- The Portal will remain open for one (1) week to enable prospective candidates update their bio-data commencing from Monday 23rd October to Saturday 28th October, 2023.
NOTE: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB profile.
Note: The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. All candidates are advised to upload their O’ level results on their JAMB profile. please.