Bayero University Kano, BUK Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been made available. Candidates who applied for undergraduate programme in the school and participated in the Post-Utme exercise are hereby advised to proceed to check their status.
The management of the school has started sending admission notifications to the admitted candidates via text messages.
However, candidates are equally advised to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS to know if they have been offered admission. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check BUK Admission List ON JAMB CAPS
Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Provide your username and password and login
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
How To Check BUK Admission List on School Portal
When the list is uploaded on school portal, candidates can check it via this procedure below
- Candidates are to visit: http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Provide Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you made it to BUK Admission List .
All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter . Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
Students are also advised to check their status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Congratulations to call the candidates who made it to BUK Admission List