Bayero University Kano, BUK Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been made available. Candidates who applied for the undergraduate programme in the school and participated in the Post-Utme exercise are hereby advised to proceed to check their status.
Candidates are to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS to know if they have been offered admission. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How To Check BUK Admission List ON JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
How To Check BUK Admission List on School Portal
When the list is uploaded on the school portal, candidates can check it via the procedure below
- Candidates are to visit: https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php
- Provide Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you made it to BUK Admission List.
All newly admitted students are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
Students are also advised to check their status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Congratulations to call the candidates who made it to BUK Admission List