Latest Update: The Post-UTME registration deadline has been extended to October 16th, 2020.
BUK Post-UTME form, Cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, deadline, and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. General cut-off mark is 180 (Check the list below for the specific cut-of mark of your faculty),. registration will start from Monday 3rd August – Friday October 16th, 2020.
The general public and prospective candidates are hereby informed that the sales of form into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Online Registration commenced on Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
Candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated in the link below:
BUK UTME Departmental Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021
220 and above
- Clinical Sciences (MBBS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
200 and above
- Allied Health Sciences
190 and above
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
180 and above
- Arts and Islamic Studies
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Communication (Except Mass Communication)
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences
BUK Method Of Application For Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Method Of Application
NB: registration link is not yet active. Registration will commence on Monday 3rd August, 2020.
- Go to BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME registration portal at >>>> http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgment slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgment slip until payment is processed and verified.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf, and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Payment for the registration will start from Monday 3rd August – Friday October 16th, 2020.. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of Sunday 11th October, 2020.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: [email protected]