The Covenant University, 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the postgraduate programmes of Covenant University for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All interested candidates are to note that admission is strictly by merit as nobody should offer or receive compensation (monetary or material) to influence any candidates admission. Covenant University offers Postgraduate Dipoma, Masters degree and Doctorate degree programmes.
Covenant University is the leading private institution in Nigeria committed to raising a new generation of leaders. The University’s serene and green environment, state-of-theart facilities, virtual library and a crop of distinguished faculty provide necessary incentives for effective learning and research. Accommodation is available for interested students at the ultramodern postgraduate halls of residence.
Additional opportunities for Master’s/Ph.D. degree students include:
• Industrial/professional experience via our internship programme. • Certificate/Diploma programme in Leadership.
Covenant University, 2017/2018 Postgraduate Available Programmes
For list of available programmes and admission requirements, visit http://www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ to download it.
Method Of Application
- Log on to http://www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ (the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies Website). -Locate the 2017/2018 postgraduate admissions link, where you would be required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Create a personal account for your Admission process (Note: Do not use the password to your private email)
After a successful creation of the account, login to the account and complete the online Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Application Form.
- The payment page is displayed by clicking on the submit button after you have successfully completed the online form.
- The cost of the Covenant University PG application form is N15, 000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only.
- Additional transaction charge of N600.00 and N900.00 for bank or online payment respectively. Payment can either be made at these banks (Covenant University Microfinance Bank, Ecobank, First Bank and GTBank) or online; you are expected to select the card payment option before you can proceed.
Card Payment via the Internet: You can make payment using your ATM card.
- After successful fee payment, you are expected to upload your passport, after which your application number is displayed (please copy it).
Covenant University, 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission Screening and Selection Criteria
All applicants shall undergo a screening exercise, involving written and oral tests in the desired programme. A minimum score of 50% in each of the categories is required for a candidate to be considered eligible for admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before the final admission could be processed.
Covenant University, 2017/2018 Postgraduate Admission Screening Dates
Prospective candidates should take note of the screening dates for the conduct of the Computer Based Test (CBT) as listed below:
• College of Science and Technology & College of Engineering: May 25, 2017
• College of Business and Social Sciences & College of Leadership Development Studies: May 30, 2017
International candidates who may be applying for any of the programmes would have their screening examinations conducted on-line. Such candidates are expected to forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: [email protected]@edu.ng to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.