CRUTECH Post-UTME/DE form, Cut-off mark, Screening fee, deadline and registration details are out. Cut-off mark is 150. Application Cost is N2000. Online screening will begin July 2nd 2018 and end on August 17th, 2018.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Eligibility
It is hereby announced for the information of prospective candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination,that the Online Registration for admission into the 2018/2019 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 2nd July 2018.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Application Details – How To Apply
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening Method
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening exercise will end on Friday, 17th August, 2018.
CLICK HERE to see other schools their Post-UTM Forms have been released.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.