This is to inform the public that the Direct Entry form will be on sales from today 4th October 2022 till Saturday 8th October, 2022. Generation of seat number for Direct Entry candidates begins on Sunday 9th October, 2022 while Direct Entry examination holds on Monday 17th October, 2022
Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
- – O’Level result
- – JAMB registration slip
- – DE acknowledgement slip
- – ND/JUPEB/IJMB/NCE/AL result
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials. Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wrist watches, etc, to the examination halls.
- – Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres
- – Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
- – Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming DE examination is hereby considered FASLE
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with
N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payments
2. (a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2022 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for Wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated for automatically be disqualified.