POST UTME candidates who were unable to complete their registration process can now do so between Tuesday 4th October, 2022 and Saturday 8th October, 2022. Upon completion of the registration, the candidates are expected to generate their seat number and venue from Delsu website (www.delsu.edu.ng) begining from Sunday 9th October 2022
– Post UTME examination for this category of candidates will hold on Tuesday 11th October, 2022
- Candidates are to come with photocopies of the following:
- – O’Level result
- – JAMB result slip
- – Post utme acknowledgement slip
Candidates are NOT supposed to come with the Original copies of their credentials
- – Candidates are not allowed to come with any bag or gadgets, such as phones, calculators, electronic wrist watches, etc, to the examination halls.
- – Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance to any of the examination centres
- – Candidates should be at their examination centres at least ONE hour prior to their scheduled examination time
- – Any other details not published on this platform with regards to the forth coming POST UTME examination is hereby considered FASLE
Do not forget you need the official Post-UTME past questions for DELSU to prepare adequately for the screening exercise. Click here now to get yours. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening. It is pertinent to state unequivocally that all staff shortlisted for the conduct of the examination are expected to strictly follow the Security guidelines put in place.
Note: Parents and relatives are by this notice warned to stay off the premises during the screening exercise, as management would not hesitate to sanction any candidate whose parent or relative violates this directive.