This is to inform Candidates who applied for admission in Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) and met or score less than the cut off mark for their respective courses, but have not been admitted as a result of quota and those who did not meet their cut off for their chosen course of study, that they are hereby informed of vacancies in the underlisted programmes in the PDF below.
NOTE: To qualify for the courses listed above, candidates are expected to have written the underlisted subjects in JAMB as indicated against the courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION Eligible candidates applying for consideration for the advertised vacancies are expected to follow the underlisted application instructions:
1. Pay the sum of N5,000 for the change of course into the following account details:
- Account Name: DELSU Net Income.
- Bank: Zenith Bank Plc., TATE
- UNIV Account Number: 1012233419
2. Visit the University Website at: http://www.delsu.edu.ng to complete the application form
3. Scan and upload the following documents:
a. JAMB result slip
b. O’Level result(s)
c. the Five thousand naira (N5,000) application teller
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION:
Friday, September 15, 2023
NOTE: Candidates MUST wait for directive from the University before going to JAMB to change their courses.
END You can access the University Bulletin on the University website http://www.delsu.edu.ng