All the candidates who applied for the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post-UTME Screening for admissions into the various ND Programmes of the college are hereby informed that the Aptitude test is scheduled to hold on Friday 28 and Saturday 29, 2018.
The screening arrangement for Day One and Day Two is as shown below;
Exercise are as indicated below;
Day 1: 28th September
School of Agriculture
ND Agricultural Technology
ND Fisheries Technology
School of Engineering
ND Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
ND Chemical Engineering Technology
ND Civil Engineering Technology
ND Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
School Of Environmental Studies
ND Building Technology
ND Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology
ND Computer Science
ND Food Science & Technology
ND Science Laboratory Technology
Day 2: 29th September
School of Business Studies
ND Banking & Finance
ND Business Administration & Management
ND Mass Communication
ND Office Technology & Management
Venue: School / Departmental Screening Halls.
Materials Required for the Screening Exercise are;
- (a) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- (b) Photocopy of UTME Score slip.
- (c) Examination result to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- (d) Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- .(e) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- (f) Online teller for the purchase of Post-UTME Application Form.
- (g) Two copies of your on-line Application Form