Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility and all relevant details for the 2018/2019 Academic Session have been announced. See details below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro full-time ND Programme for the 2018/2019 Academic Session has commence.
Only those who scored minimum of 150 in JAMB UTME are eligible for Admission.
Also those who did not fill the Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution but which to purchase the form will be considered.
Method Of Application
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N5,000 (Five thousand naira) only. All interested candidates should pay the aforementioned Screening Fee in favour of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Unity Bank and IC Global Bank in Ozoro Branch only and obtain Scratch Card from same bank or
- Visit http://ozoro.mycportal.com/cportal/web
- Click on Start New Application.
- Read the instruction on the next page, Click Continue button to proceed with the application.
- Fill in your details, select Programme type as National Diploma and Academic Session as 2018/2019 from the drop down.
- Complete and Submit your application