The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Supplementary Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the university can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online both on the school portal and on JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How to Check EBSU admission list on the school portal
- Candidates are to visit: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page
- Select your programme type
- Choose to search either by JAMB reg Number or By Name
- Provide your JAMB Reg. Number or Name in the required column
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
Admitted candidates are to CLICK HERE for the acceptance fee payment procedure and registration.
How to Check EBSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.