This is to inform all candidates who made Ebonyi State University (EBSU) their first choice and those that chose other Institutions but are willing to change to EBSU, who score 120 and above in 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and DIRECT ENTRY Applicant to access our website and fill our Post UTME/Direct Entry Form with full details of their credentials. The deadline is 31st October 2021.
JAMB Cut-off marks for Post-UTME screening
- Medicine 230 and above,
- Anatomy – 140 and above,
- Physiology – 140 and above,
- Nursing Science – 200 and above,
- Medical Lab. Science – 180 and above,
- Faculty of Law – 200 and above,
- Computer science – 140 and above,
- Biochemistry – 140 and above,
- Applied Microbiology – 140 and above,
- Industrial Mathematics – 130 and above,
- Political Science – 130 and above,
- Economics, 140 and above,
- Mass Communication – 140 and above,
- Accountancy – 140 and above,
- Public Administration – 130 and above,
- Business Management – 130 and above,
- Food Science Technology – 130 and above,
- All other Courses – 120 and above
The above is for the information of all concerned.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963