Edo State University Post-UTME Registration, application cost, eligibility, and other relevant details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced by the management of the university. The application cost is N2000. Below is the complete details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Full-Time programme of Edo State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Edo State Polytechnic Post-UTME Eligibility:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS (WAEC/NECO/EQUIVALENT EXAMS) CAN ALSO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
Edo State Polytechnic Post-UTME – Method Of Application
ND Full Time form cost N2, 000.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visitwww.edopoly.edu.ng Click on APPLY NOW
- On the APPLICANT SECTION select ND Full-Time Programmes 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance.
All applicants are to check their admission status online.
|Application Start Date:||03/06/2020 09:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||19/03/2021 00:00:00|