EKSU Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to Ekiti State University (EKSU) are to proceed to check their status.
The list has been made available on JAMB CAPS. Candidates should follow the steps outlined below to check their status.
How To Check EKSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- 1. Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- 2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- 3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- 4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the offer.
NB : Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For procedure on how to access your status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
How To Check EKSU Admission List on School Portal
- Log in to https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php
- Select session as 2022/2023
- Select Application as “Post-UTME“
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username
- Click on :Check Status
- Your Admission status will be delivered
good afternoon, pls anytime i log into my jamb caps, i see my last year registration number, and am unable to change it. pls i want to know if this is a serious problem and it is preventing me from accessing my caps, when i try it tell me i’m unable to access the service, pls what can i do