Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for Post-UTME Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018/2019 Unified Tetiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
The approved Degree programmes by the National Universitys Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Educcation/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Method Of Application
Candidates should visit the College Degree Application portal to apply.
The Computer screening exercise will hold as follows:
Date: Monday, 5th November, 2018.
Venue: College CBT Centre
Nnebedum (Mrs.) FIIA, FCAI, mAIEA