Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
The approved Degree programmes by the National University Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Educcation/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
Method Of Application
- Candidates should visit the http://degreeportal.fceehaamufu.com/ to apply.
- Click the Application forms link from the home page and then click on Post-UTME Admission screening Application to generate invoice for Two Thousand Naira (N2000) and also fill the application form with all the required uploads.
- Proceed to any bank and make payment with the generate invoice
- Come back to the portal after payment and click on Existing Applicant login link
- supply your username and password (created while filling the application form)
- Print your Acknowledgement and E-registration slips
Submit a copy of the photocopies of the print out with credentials to the Directrorate of Degree programmes in the college on the date of the screening examination.