FCE Eha-Amufu Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, application cost and other relevant details for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the College. Cut off mark is 110. Cost is N2000. Full details below
Sales of Post UTME/ Admission Screening Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session has begun. Candidates that scored 110 and above in the last UTME are eligible to apply.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post-UTME Screening Schedule.
The date for the Screening test (first batch) is as follows:
- DATE: September 19,2018.
- Venue: College Premises Time: 10.00 a.m.
Eligibility for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 110 and above are eligible.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How To Apply
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.