All Candidates who scored 100 and above in 2021/2022 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
Candidates are to generate invoice of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) from the College portal before payment in any commercial bank.
NCE PROGRAMME DURATIONS
(1) 3 years for regular students
(2) 5 Long Vacations for Sandwich students
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR NCE PROGRAMME
a) A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
b) A Grade Il Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
c) For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education; RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
d) Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad, is also an acceptable qualification.
e) All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
COURSES AVAILABLE IN NCE PROGRAMME.
- Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
- Economics/Computer Science
- Economics/Political Science
- Economics/Social Studies
- History/Social Studies
- Music (Double Major)
- Music/Social Studies
- Political Science/English
- Political Science/Hausa
- Political Science/lgbo
- Political Science/Yoruba
- Hausa/Social Studies
- Biology/Computer Science
- Integrated Science/Biology
- Integrated Science/Computer Science
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Physical and Health Education
- Agricultural Science Education (Double Major)
- Fine and Applied Arts (Double Major)
- Primary Education Studies (Double Major)
- Early Childhood and Care Education
- History/Christian Religious Studies
- Music/Christian Religious Studies
- Political Science/Christian Studies
- Political Science/French
- Political Science/History
- Political Science/Social Studies
- Social Studies (Double Major)
- English/Christian Religious Studies
- English/Social Studies
- French/Christian Religious Studies
- French/Social Studies
- Igbo/Christian Religious Studies
- Yoruba/Social Studies
- Chemistry/Computer Science
- Integrated Science/Chemistry
- Integrated Science/Mathematics
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Mathematics/Social Studies
- Physics/Computer Science
- Business Education (Double Major).
- HOME ECONOMICS (DOUBLE MAJOR)
- Adult and non Formal Education.
- Special Needs Education.
METHOD OF ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Visit the online application portal
2. Click on ‘Admission Screening Application Link’.
3. Select NCE Programme.
4. Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
5. Upon successful creation of profile, click ‘Continue’ button.
6. Confirm the Payment Information Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ button.
7. REMITA Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
8. Proceed to any bank and make payment.
9. Come back to the Portal after payment and Click on ‘Existing Applicant login link’.
10. Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 3 above) and click ‘Login button’
11. Upload your O’Level results, JAMB results, Birth certificate and fill
12. Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately.
2. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
3. All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
DATE OF POST UTME SCREENING TEST
Prospective candidates for NCE programmes should commence online registration immediately. The dates for the screening Exams will soon be announced and publicised on the portal.
For Enquiries; 08033856448, 08068923978, 08034746412.