Latest Update: The deadline for registration is now December 28th, 2020.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline, and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 150. The application cost is N2000. See full details below
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) their 1st Choice or Second Choice or are willing to change to Ado-Ekiti as their preferred Choice Institution.
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as a screening fee via the Remita platform.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng to generate and print an application payment invoice.
- After printing the invoice, candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice with the invoice generated invoice and make a payment on the Remita platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit cards (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page.
- After payment, candidates should revisit the Polytechnic students’ portal via http://students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and fill the application form using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip).
- Candidates should endeavor to print the copies of the application form and the acknowledgment slip after filling the form.
The Screening exercise will not require the physical presence of Candidates on The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti Campus.