Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into HND (Full- Time) Programme of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede for the 2022/2023 Academic Session in the following courses.
1. Computer Science
4. Applied Chemistry
5. Physics with Electronics
7. Hospitality Management
8. Leisure and Tourism Management
10. Banking and Finance
11. Business Administration and Management
13. Office Technology and Management
14. Architectural Technology & Management
15. Building Technology
16. Quantity Surveying
17. Estate Management
18. Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and
Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
19. Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
20. Computer Engineering
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, candidate with ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for change of course after the payment of acceptance fee.
- Dates of Qualifying Examinations will be announced later.
- Deadline is September 30th, 2022.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Application forms for HND FULL-TIME/PART TIME AND DAILY PART TIME/REGULAR PART-TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (
- Detailed information about the programmes entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng
- Payment should be effected on the institution portal using any Remita payment methods (Master card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, remita app. etc.)
Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579
ALHAJI. I. T AGBOOLA