This is to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME EXAMINATION conducted by JAMB and choose Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) as their FIRST or SECOND choice INSTITUTION, that sale of forms online for the Post-UTME has commenced.
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as follows:
- Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Possession of Appropriate JAMB subjects Combination for the course applied for.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the courses above, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri website https://fpno.edu.ng
2. Click on “Apply to FPNO”
- Select your programme type
- Generate Invoice for application form
- Pay Invoice at the Bank or online with your ATM/Debit Card
Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of
N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using Remita Number (RRR). You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Proceed to fill the Application form
- On completing the application form, print your acknowledgment slip.
- Click to pay for O’level verification.
- Print O’level Verification Certificate (To verify if the O’level verification is successful or not and to verify if there is any need for correction and re-verification).
- All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12.00 (midnight) of 28th February, 2022.
- Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
NOTE: Candidates who chose our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.
ANY DISPARITY IN O’LEVEL RESULT GRADES, JAMB SCORE AND/OR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER DISQUALIFIES THE CANDIDATE
Animal Husbandry is not considered a science subject; also D7 in Mathematics is not acceptable for admission in any department.
All official payments are done through the remitta platform of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri.
I scored below 180 can I write post utme in the school
Who come post this with my name?