OKOPOLY ND Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme of the Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2020/2021 session are hereby directed to proceed to check their if they have been admitted.
The list of admitted candidates have been made available on the school’s portal. See details on how to check the list below;
How To Check OKOPOLY ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- 1.Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- 2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- 3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- 4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
How To Check OKOPOLY ND Admission List on the school portal
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal: https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop down i.e. Higher National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop down i.e. 2020/2021.
- Enter your Application Number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE