In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards. Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
APPLICATION FORMS are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of application is 21st October, 2022.
Bursary Award Value: Payment of N75,000 per semester to every student of public universities studying education and N50,000 per semester to every student of colleges of education.
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete form online vis this link: https://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/35565
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For further enquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
Andrew, David Adejo
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Having challenges in registering