The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM 2016/2017 Sandwich admission form is on sale. Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into the Sandwich programme of the university for 2016/2017 Contact Session.
FUAM 2016/2017 Sandwich Admission Available Courses
|1||Agricultural Education||B. Agricultural Education||Sandwich|
|2||Agricultural Education||B. Sc. Ed Home Science and Management||Sandwich|
|3||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B.Ed. Enterpreneurship Education||Sandwich|
|4||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B. Ed. Pre-Primary Education||Sandwich|
|5||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B. Ed. Guidance and Counselling||Sandwich|
|6||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B. Ed Educational Administration and planning||Sandwich|
|7||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B.Ed. Pre-Primary Education Social Studies||Sandwich|
|8||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B.Ed. English Education||Sandwich|
|9||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B.Ed. Environmental and Management Education||Sandwich|
|10||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B.Ed. Pre-primary Education English||Sandwich|
|11||Educational Foundations and General Studies||B.Ed. Adult Education||Sandwich|
|12||Science Education||B. Sc. (ED) Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science||Sandwich|
|13||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Statistics/Computer Science||Sandwich|
|14||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science||Sandwich|
|15||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics/Statistics||Sandwich|
|16||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics||Sandwich|
|17||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry||Sandwich|
|18||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology||Sandwich|
|19||Science Education||B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics/Computer Science||Sandwich|
|20||Science Education||B. Sc.Ed. Pre-Primary Science Education||Sandwich|
FUAM 2016/2017 Sandwich Admission Requirements
Candidate seeking admission must have NCE as requirement. Candidates with IJMB, HND and First Degree may be considered. For details of O’Level requirements for the various programmes, contact the Sandwich office.
FUAM 2016/2017 Sandwich Admission – How to apply
- Candidates are to visit http://entry.uam.edu.ng/ click on “How To Apply” and scroll down to Create an account online by providing your email address and choosing a password (if you have not done that previously).
- Upon creation of account, a unique application number will be issued. Copy the application number in a safe place (An email will be also sent to you containing your application number if your email address is valid). It is your reference number through out your application.
- To make payment for the forms, visit Fee Payment Platform. Make payment of non-refundable fee of N6,350 online using your debit card (MasterCard, Verve) or visit Commercial Bank Nationwide
- A confirmation slip will be issued to you containing a 14-digit unique number as Payment Identification Number (PIN) which will enable you continue your application. Please ensure this number is on the slip printed.
Creating your account
- To create the account, enter your Email Address. This will be used as your user name. We will also use this email address to contact you regarding your application.
- Type in the security code (case-sensitive). This helps protect our online application service.
- Enter your password. Select a password that is easy for you to remember, but is not obvious to others.
- It must be at least six characters long, and should contain numbers and letters.
- Finally click the “Create Account” button. You will be asked to confirm your password.
Candidates wishing to apply for any of the Sandwich programme are to follow the instructions for the application procedure.
You will be guided through the process to ensure your application is submitted for consideration. You can also track the state of your application at any point in time after submission.
- Applicants are required to submit four (4) copies of the completed form to Academic Office with their academic credentials attached.
If you encounter any difficulty in applying for the program of your choice, you can contact the ICT support center via the following details
Email: [email protected]
Or the Sandwich Office
Email: [email protected]