FUBK Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) can proceed to check if they have been offered admission. The list of admitted candidates has been made available online. See details to check below;
How To Check FUBK Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check” and proceed to confirm if you have been admitted.
How to Check FUBK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates who made it to FUBK Admission List are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE