This is to inform the general public that the school of Pre-Degree Studies, Federal University, Gusau (FUGUS) has commenced the online sales of application forms for its one-year pre-degree programme (2022/2023) Academic Session.
The programme is for Science, Social Science and Art students and is designed to prepare them for admission into undergraduate courses being offered in the University.
Interested applicants should visit the School’s website pdeg.fugusau.edu.ng, to obtain a Remitta and make payment of Four Thousand Eight Hundred Naira Only (N 4, 800). Details for the Registration, filling and submission of the online forms are all provided therein.
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY GUSAU SCHOOL OF PRE-DEGREE STUDIES GUIDELINE FOR APPLICATION
- Log on to pdeg.fugusau.edu.ng and click Register to generate Invoice and Remitta numbers.
- Use invoice and the Remitta numbers generated to make payment (₦4800) to any available Bank or via credit card.
- Use the Invoice number (in 2 above) to verify payment by login on to pdeg.fugusau.edu.ng and print APPROVED invoice, containing your personal application number (PD2000XXX).
- Use the application number (in 3 above) as username and password on the school website (pdeg.fugusau.edu.ng) to complete the following information:
- Schools attended with Dates
- O-Level Results
- Upload certificates and passport.
- Print the completed form.
Dr. N.A. Sani (Director School of Pre-Degree Studies)