Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various Postgraduate Degree programmes of the University
1. Only courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement
2. Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials
3. All candidates must have relevant 5 O/L credits passes, including English Language and Mathematics;
4. The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge or exemption certificate should be submitted with credentials and be presented along with other original credentials at the point of registration.
5. Transcript of Academic Records should be of Kashere or any other recognized University, or forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduates Studies, Federal University of Kashere:
6 Applicants for PhD Programmes should submit their research synopsis together with applications.
A. POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OFFERED
1. PhD Degree Programmes
A candidate, who seeks admission into the Doctor. of Philosophy programme must hold an academic Master Degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University The PhD Degree: programmes are available only for PULL-TIME candidates.
Masters’ Degree Programmes
1. Academic Masters
Candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master degree must hold either of the following:
a. Aminimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree of the Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or
b) A relevant Postgraduate Diploma with minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00-5.00
2. Professional Masters
i. Candidate seeking admission into a professional Master Degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from the Federal University
ii. A good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from the Federal University of Kushere or any other recognized University, provided the conditions: prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied, or
iii. A minimum of Second Class Upper Division Degree in non related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing qualifying examination.
3. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
i. A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher).
ii. A Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied
1. Interested candidates should make a payment of non refundable application fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only, payable to Federal University of Kashere Miscellaneous account through REMITA platform
2. Log into the Federal University of Kashere URL: https://applicant.safapply.com/fuk
3. Begin your application by creating an account, using your email as username and a password of your own choice,
4. Fill the Application Form and submit, 5. Sales of Application Forms begin on 26th June, 2023 and ends on 26th September, 2023,
D. QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
There may be qualifying examination for applicants to be conducted by the department of the respective programmes For further enquiries, please contact the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on: +234 8036651640 or +234 8015716595