The Admissions Committee has approved that candidates who applied for admission into Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) and also registered for the Post-UTME screening exercise but have not been offered admission yet, are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into any of the underlisted programmes where they are suitably qualified, putting into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level subject combinations and the programme cut-off mark.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AE-FUNAI SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
1. Candidates who applied for admission into AE-FUNAI and registered for the AEFUNAI Post-UTME screening exercise are eligible. Such candidates must have scored 150 and above in JAMB UTME and have not been offered admission yet.
2. Candidates must put into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying for the underlisted programmes.
3. Candidates must effect change of course on JAMB portal to the advertised programmes they may wish to apply for.
4. Candidates must also take into consideration the programme cut-off mark.
LIST OF AE-FUNAI PROGRAMMES FOR SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION:
S/N FACULTY PROGRAMME PROGRAMME CUT-OFF
1 Faculty of Agriculture Agribusiness and Management 150
Agriculture with options in:
Soil Science 150
Fisheries and Aquaculture 150
2 Faculty of Education Educational Administration and Management 150
Guidance and Counselling 150
Biology Education 150
Chemistry Education 150
Mathematics Education 150
Physics Education 150
Physical and Health Education 150
Agriculture Education 150
Business Education 150
3 Faculty of Environmental Sciences Fine and Applied Arts 150
4 Faculty of Humanities French 150
Religion and Cultural Studies 150
5 Faculty of Biological Sciences Biology 150
6 Faculty of Physical Sciences Chemistry 150
HOW TO APPLY FOR AE-FUNAI SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION
Interested candidates are required to obtain the application form from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal. Please note that candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programmes.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the University website: www.portal.funai.edu.ng at the top menu.
2. Click on 2022/2023 Supplementary Admission Registration.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and generate remita invoice for N2,000.00 being supplementary PUTME screening fee.
4. Proceed to any commercial bank for payment with your Remita invoice.
5. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
6. Proceed with the completion of the form.
7. Submit your application.
8. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Application will end on Friday, 24th February, 2023.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
E-mail: [email protected]
Hotlines: 08067558863, 07017023215 , 07031810065, 08038678738 (Call between 9.00am and 4.00pm; Monday – Friday only).