This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, (FUTO) Imo State that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The lists of admitted candidates have been uploaded online both the school portal and JAMB CAPS.
See the procedure to check your admission status below;
How to Check the admission list on the school portal
- For the merit list, candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://futo.edu.ng/merit-admission-list-has-been-
- For the 1st supplementary list, visit: https://futo.edu.ng/supplementary-admission-list-batch-a-has-been-published/published/
- For the 2nd supplementary list, visit: https://futo.edu.ng/supplementary-admissions-list-batch-b-for-2020-2021-has-been-published/
- For easy search, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Search form to search
How to check the admission list on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by Candidates
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!