Godfrey Okoye Unniversiy Post-UTME form , cut-off mark, eligibility and registration details has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Industrial Physics
- Physics with Geo-Physics
- Physics with Renewable Energy
- Physics with Electronics
- Geology and Mining
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Statistics and Demography
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Primary Education
- Educational Management
- History, International Studies & Diplomacy Education
- English & Literary Studies Education
- Business Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Computer Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Biology Education
- History, International Studies & Diplomacy
- Religious Studies
- Applied Biology
- English And Literary Studies
- Computer Science
Basic Requirements for Full Admission:
- O’Level Result: 5 credits in the required subjects of the chosen course of study, including English and Mathematics.
- Minimum JAMB score: Faculty of Law (220); Other Faculties (160)
- Candidates who did not choose Godfrey Okoye University as their first choice university should do CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to make Godfrey Okoye their first choice university.
- Possession of JAMB Admission Letter completes the admission process
2. Admission Mode
Candidates can apply through:
(a) UTME (with appropriate JAMB score)
(b) DIRECT ENTRY (with 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form)
(c) JUPEB (with a good O’Level result)
(d) Postgraduate Programme (with first Degree)
3. Admission Procedure
Apply online – On submitting the form, a reply will be sent to the candidates email address (Please give an active address) within three working days as to whether admission is granted or not.
Apply for admission into any programme in the Faculties of: Arts; Education; Law; Management and Social Sciences; Natural Sciences and Environmental Studies.
4. Payment of Fees
The candidate can start paying fees after receiving admission letter: Acceptance Fee, Tuition, ICT and other fees (see Fee Structure attached). Follow the guideline for online payment of fees.
How Can I Complete the Application process?
Admission form is free. Click below to request for the Application form.
For enquires call: 09134273215 | 09121963049 | 09121767243 or email: [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]