Guangdong Chinese Government scholarship seeks to attract outstanding students who are not citizens of China to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies at the South China Normal University (SCNU). Application for this scholarship is currently ongoing.
Scholarship Benefits: One-off payment subsidy: RMB￥30,000 per person for doctoral students; RMB ￥20,000 per person for master’s students; RMB￥10,000 per person for bachelor’s students.
Application deadline: July 15, 2021
University of Study: South China Normal University (SCNU)
Scholarship Type: Eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework Programmes offered at the University
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants should apply for undergraduate or graduate study.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must have a graduation diploma of senior high school or higher education and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants must be rated excellent in their previous study and select appropriate discipline in accordance with his/her interest and academic background with a well-prepared study or research plan.
5. Applicants should be self-funded students. This application is not open to those who have been awarded other scholarships.
Application procedures: Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted by SCNU.
- Please register at our admission website and submit the application and print out the application form via this link: http://istudy.scnu.edu.cn
- Download the scholarship application form HERE. Please fill it, print it out, and sign it.
- Send your documents to SCNU admission offices by post before the application deadline. Postal addresses are as follow:
Room A104, School of International Culture, South China Normal University, No.55 Zhongshan Avenue West, Guangzhou, P. R. China, Post Code : 510631
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Applicants should pay all the tuition and fees. The scholarship will be given out as a one-off payment to the scholarship winner’s account.
- Winners for this scholarship will be given priority consideration in the next round of scholarship applications.
For details of required documents and more information on this scholarship, CLICK HERE to visit the official scholarship page.