This is to inform the UTME and Direct-Entry candidates who have not yet been admitted but chose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as their first choice and have also registered for the 2023/2024 admission exercise and still wish to pursue a degree programme in the University to apply for supplementary admission into the under-listed programmes:
FIELDS OF STUDY:
A. Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
1. Faculty of Humanities
French and International Studies
Religious and Cultural Studies
Fine and Applied Arts
B. Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
2. Faculty of Management Sciences
Office and Information Management (B.Sc)
Banking and Finance (B.Sc)
Employment and Human Resources Management
C. Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
3. Faculty of Natural and Applied Science
D. Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
4. Faculty of Social Sciences
E. Degree: Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed)
5. Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty of Agriculture
Agricultural Economics & Extension Animal Science and Fisheries
Crop Science and Soil Science
NB: Applicants must score 140 and above to qualify for admission into the above-listed Departments. Kindly log in to your JAMB profile and change to your desired programme. Also, log in to the University portal, register using the registration link and select your preferred option.
G. Degree: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc.Ed)
7. Faculty of Education
Primary Education Studies
Adult Education (Options in English, Biology)
Department of Arts Education
Education and French
Education and Religious Studies
Education and Music
Education Fine and Applied Arts
Department of Business Education
Marketing Education (B.Sc.Ed.)
Secretarial Education (B.Sc.Ed.)
Department of Science Education
Education and Chemistry
Education and Mathematics
Education and Physics
Education and Integrated Science
Department of Social Science Education
Education and Geography
1. Proceed online to your JAMB Profile, and effect a change of course to your desired programme in strict compliance with the UTME and O’level combinations required for your programme of choice. (Use the change of institution link)
2. Wrong combinations for your choice programme will lead to disqualification.
3. Upload your O’level/A’level results on the JAMB portal.
4. Make a payment of N12,000.00 only through your profile in the University portal to process your admission in the supplementary batch.
5. Thereafter, continue to monitor your admission on JAMB CAPS to know when you have been offered admission.
6. Application will be open from Monday, October 30th 2023-Friday 12th November 2023- (Two Weeks only). There will be no extension of the deadline.
7. All candidates desirous of seeking UTME or Direct Entry Admission into any of the above-listed programmes may immediately apply.
Donald C. F. Okogbaa