The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, screening date and registration details for the 209/2020 session has been announced. The polytechnic hereby invites applications from suitable qualified applicants for a two – year full-time National Diploma in the following courses for 2019/2020 academic session.
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must have scored 120 Marks and above in the 2019/2020 UTME examination and such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice.
Such candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2019/2020 session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should log on to http://admission.theibarapapoly.edu.ng/#/applicationforms/applyadmission and follow application instructions.
Ibarapoly Post-UTME Screening for National Diploma applicants has been slated for Saturday 26th October, 2019 at 9am in the school premises.
Post-UTME Screening Date, Schedule and Requirements
All ND applicants are to come to the SCHOOL with ALL their CREDENTIALS.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following document:
- JAMB registration slip AND JAMB result slip
- Change of institution slip (if any)
- O-level results and to also collect:
- recent passport Photographs
- Applicant’s phone numbers and e-mail – Parent’s / guardian phone numbers and e-mail
Midnight of 20th October, 2019.
For more information, contact us on [email protected] and 08150846912.