The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa Post-UTME Form, cut-off mark, screening date and registration details for the 2023/2024 session has been announced. The polytechnic hereby invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for a two–year full-time National Diploma in the following courses for 2023/2024 academic session.
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Purchasing & Supply
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Fine Art
- Fashion Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must have scored the minimum cut-off Marks and above in the 2023/2024 UTME examination and such must have chosen The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa (TIPE) as 1st or 2nd choice.
Such candidates must have satisfied five (5) O’level credits as the UTME admission requirements for the 2019/2020 session.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
– Go to the admission application portal: https://application.aope.edu.ng/ and fill the appropriate form
– As soon as you are registered, Go to login and feed in your application ID and password.
– Continue your registration.
SPECIAL NOTE: Candidates who are found to fill more than one application shall be disqualified. All application payments should be made through the Polytechnic payment portal.