Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2022/2023 UTME and made The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
- Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates seeking admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: http://federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from Monday, 25th July 2022. Closing dates for the completion of application form is 26th August, 2022
10.0 GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL HND AND ND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualifications for programmes for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for programmes for which they do not have the requirements. The admission to The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN FORM
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website and click on the Portal
* On the portal, click on Applicant, and then click on Generate Invoice.
* Take the invoice to any of the designated Banks for payment
* Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Institutional Portal.
The authorized Banks for this exercise are:
United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc,
WEMA Bank Plc,
UNION Bank Plc,
Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank,
Access Bank Plc,
Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD (IN PDF FORMAT) CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS AND TESTIMONIALS/LETTER OF RECOMMENDATIONS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSIONS.
ALL ND PART TIME CANDIDATES MUST VISIT THE JAMB OFFICE TO APPLY AND FILL JAMB PART TIME APPLICATION FORM. AS ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE COMPLETED JAMB PART TIME APPLICATION FORMS WOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKER CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE.
SCREENING EXAMINATION WILL BE ON-LINE. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ADDRESES ON THEIR FORMS.
THE INVOICE AND RRR MUST BE OBTAINED IN THE NAME OF THE APPLICANT; THE INVOICE MUST BE GENERATED FROM THE PORTAL. THE INVOICE CONTAINS THE RRR TO BE PROCESSED. THE INSTITUTION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COMPLICATIONS THAT MAY ARISE WHEN RRR IS GENERATED AND PAYMENT IS PROCESSED WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PORTAL.
AWAITING RESULT CANDIDATES (ND FULL TIME) ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT THEIR CREDENTIALS WHENEVER THEY GET IT. ALSO, OBTAINING SCREENING FORM IS A CONTINUOUS EXERCISE.
***ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF OTHER DETAILS LATER
FOR ALL HND AND ND PART TIME PROGRAMMES, APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
Mrs. A. F. Babatola